2.3.0 Beta X 64 keeps crashing

Hi Folks, I am using a Traktor S2 Mk 2 with the new 2.3.0 beta version of mixxx and its very unstable. Have found it impossible to play 3 continous tracks without Mixxx stuttering followed by a total shut down. Problems identified so far:

1. Microphone fails to switch on via Traktor
  2. Browse function on Traktor using A & B assign buttons causes immediate problems.

Any ideas? The previous version of Mixxx (2.2.4) was rock solid - never crashed - but does not support the Traktor S2 Mk 2.

Advice please
Cheers
Steve

Hi Folks,

I think I have sorted the problem. It appears to be corrupted songs I was using.

Cheers,

Steve

Could you send us the songs via PM? If it’s an issue inside mixxx, we can try to fix it.

1 Like

If you could provide such an “adversarial” file that would be helpful to sort this out. Only via private message, no public sharing.

Hello Tapir,

I have deleted the rogue file. However for your information it was created using a programme called “Tunefab”.

Regards,

Steve

Hello hlzhs,

I have deleted the rogue file. However for your information it was created using a programme called “Tunefab”.

Regards,

Steve

If you come across files that crash Mixxx again, please do not delete them before sending them to us or we cannot fix the crash.