Cant broadcast to livesets anymore

Hi, i have recently upgraded to ubuntu 20.04LTS but can no longer broadcast. I get the following message: Error with connection ‘connection 1’:
Can’t connect to streaming server.
Is there any known issues with mixxx streaming to Livesets with Ubuntu 20.04LTS?

Please attach a log file of the session where this happens.

Also, in case your using Shoutcast, please double-check this:

Hi, I’m having the same problem. Did you manage to get it working in the end?

In my case, I set it up and got it working last May following the instructions here: Mixxx DJ tutorial howto setup live broadcasting. But I was trying again yesterday and it is no longer working. I’m using Mixxx 2.2.3 and Ubuntu 20.04 (although I don’t recall if that has changed since I had this working last year).

@ronso I believe this is the relevant part of my log:
Debug [Main]: DlgPrefBroadcast - broadcastEnabledChanged() 0
Debug [Main]: DlgPrefBroadcast - broadcastEnabledChanged() 2
Debug [Main]: DlgPrefBroadcast - broadcastEnabledChanged() 1
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - run: Starting thread
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - processConnect
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - “Livesets” : updating from preferences
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - Using server URL: QUrl("//source@djuplink.com:8000/booth.ogg")
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: Successfully loaded encoder library “mp3lame”
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: Loaded libmp3lame version 3.100
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: lame_set_VBR_quality: “present” lame_encode_buffer_interleaved_ieee_float: “present” id3tag_add_v2: “present”
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: CBR mode with bitrate: 128
Warning [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - 1 / 3 Streaming server failed connect. Failures: “Please retry current operation.”
Warning [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - 2 / 3 Streaming server failed connect. Failures: “Please retry current operation.”
Warning [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - 3 / 3 Streaming server failed connect. Failures: “Please retry current operation.”
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: Unloaded libmp3lame
Debug [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: ShoutConnection - processConnect() returning false
Warning [ShoutOutput ‘Livesets’]: Streaming error: “Please retry current operation.\nPlease check your connection to the Internet and verify that your username and password are correct.”

Searching through the forum, I found this. Turns out there’s a bug in 2.2.3 that is fixed in 2.2.4. Everything works fine for me now.