Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2015! I have a gift for you.
I’m new guy here. After I purchased my MixTrack Pro II, I desperately seek its mapping. There are several mappings around. However I found none of them are really completed. Most of them are just workaround based from old MixTrack Pro mappings. Finally I completed their works (big kudos for them).
This mappings aim to make your Mixtrack Pro II work as close to the manual. The only modification is the FX buttons since Mixxx v.1.11 only supports one FX. Please read manual documentation (pdf) in the zip file.
- Hold Shift + Play will activate Brake effect
- Hold Shift + Stutter will activate spinback effect
SPECIAL LED INDICATOR
• Top row of pads flash when channel clipping occurs (too loud).
• Cue Button blink at Beat time in the ultimate 30 seconds of song.
• Stutter Button blink at each Beat of the grid.
- Cue Point Led is not off when you shutdown. This is simply because I don’t know how to get to know the address, if someone knows please tell me.
- ToggleSelectedSidebarItem control is not working (this is known bug in Mixxx reported somewhere else)
- After activating brake, Play button is not working. It plays normal after you re-touch the platter. is this normal behavior ?
Mixxx-Mapping-Numark-MixTrack-Pro-II.zip (271 KB)