Delete/Remove Loop Markers

So sorry if this has been addressed, but I am trying to delete an unwanted loop setting on a track. Can someone tell me how?

There is no way to do this other than setting a new loop. If you’re willing to manually edit your database, it may be possible, but you also risk messing up your database.

Well then, isn’t that stupid. Every time I try to click on a new spot to start the loop, is just turns on the loop and start playing it. It’s frustrating as hell when trying to set queue points and loops. Ugh. It’s been messing up my sets for sure. >.>

That is a mapping issue for your controller then - it uses re-loop instead of set loop when pressing the button. What version of Mixxx do you use, what controller have you got exactly and what is your mapping you chose ? Did you read the controller documentation - the author of the mapping may had an intention and documented accordingly. So let us know some details and there will be help. your issue is nothing problematic to solve as far as i can tell for now.

I wasn’t using a controller at the time. Now the issue I have is that using my controller (Pioneer DDJ-SB3 which was a completely unexpected birthday gift from someone), when I click the loop button, it doesn’t go back to the beginning of the loop, it starts a BRAND NEW ONE from where I am sitting in the song. It’s kinda annoying. What is the point of setting loops point if I still have to use the mouse and click method on the MIXXX software if it’s not going to have the proper map settings for my controller. You have NO IDEA what my friend and I had to do to get this controller to work with MIXXX. I get it’s a open source free piece of software, but 7 hours on a discord call (I’m in Canada and he’s way out in the west coast of the US) to get this thing to work with it, was a bit much. Googling. Downloading software mappings. This that and the next thing…it was brutal.

I am not aware there’s an SB3 mapping included in Mixxx…?
There’s a mapping for the SB2 though, so maybe take a look at the loop documentation of that?
https://manual.mixxx.org/2.3/en/hardware/controllers/pioneer_ddj_sb2.html#pads-auto-loop-mode