Display tempo / period parameter near effect name

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it could be possible to display the period of every tempo-related effect alongside its name. Let me explain better. I have, for example, my effect chain in wich the first effect is the Echo effect. But which is the period of the echo? 1/4 beat? 1/2 beat? I don’t know. Even expanding the effect chain I couldn’t tell, because it only shows a knob and not a value.

It would be good to see the period after the effect name, even in the compressed view. Something like this:

Is it possible, somehow?

No, this will require adding new capabilities to the effects system.

Ok, thank you for the answer. I still think it would be a nice feature, maybe to add in the future.

I totally agree, but right now I am working on other big changes to the effects system.

And Mixxx is a virtual mixing conole. I’ve never seen on any mixer I have (not software :slight_smile:) a nob with an average or a figure telling the amount of effect. Mainly you know that completely on the left, you switch the effect off, then at the middle you get 50% and at the complete right, you have 100%.
It’s only my opinion, but I’m not sure that displaying the amount of effect helps in real mixing situation…

@DJ-Rick you are missing the point, mate :wink: I’m talking about Period, not amount of the effect.

Hey hey hey, you are just right, I missunderstood!
This being said I never seen so far this featur in any DJing software. I however think it is a great idea :slight_smile:

There’s a wishlist bug about this from 2017 https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1740372