Live broadcast connection fail

I do a live, weekly broadcast with no problems, and though I updated from Mixxx 2.2.3 to Mixxx 2.2.4 earlier this month I have been broadcasting the last two weeks with no problems. However, today I received a connection error message and cannot understand what has changed. My ethernet connection is working fine and I haven’t changed any parameters in Live Broadcast preferences. If anyone can offer any advice on this, I’m all ears!

I’m running Mixxx 2.2.4 on Windows 10 - 64bit.

This is the error message I get:
One of the Live Broadcasting connections raised this error:
Error with connection 'Connection 1’
Can’t connect to streaming server

Thanks in advance.
michael

I didn’t follow all braodcast support/bug threads but IIRC there were some related bugs fixed in Mixxx 2.3

I’d say it’s worth trying 2.3 Check it out:

Even though it is still marked Beta (after more than a year ; ) it is pretty stable and we’re ironing out remaining packaging and macOS issues IIRC.

Doing a backup of your settings and library is always a good idea when upgrading:

Thanks ronso. I just updated to 2.3 but am getting the same error message. I’m beginning to thing it’s a problem on the server end and have a support ticket out with them.

That said, it looks like version 2.3 has some cool new features that work well with my controller, so I’m glad to have updated. Cheers!