Maintening a key pressed doesn't have any effect?

Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
I was wondering if I can configure Mixxx so letting a key pressed have the chosen effect repeated.
Simple example, let’s say I want to do several backjumps in a row with the keybind associated to “A”; and instead of letting the A key pressed I have to press it a billion times xD

Thanks in advance.

there are controls supposed to be ‘triggered’ once (like beatjump_backwards) or those that can be pressed amd hold (rewind for example).

besides, what do you want to do? maybe there’s a better way to achieve that than beatjump

there are controls supposed to be ‘triggered’ once or those that can be pressed amd hold

I see, I didn’t know there were different kinds of action. Can’t it be modified somewhere in the configfiles so they can be hold? Or it’s hardcoded that way

besides, what do you want to do?

Increasing a lot the BPM at once by holding, switching the crossfader by holding so it’s more fluid, skipping in a track to go quickly at a certain point
It’s very more nice to use Mixxx with a midi pad than a PC keyboard :frowning:

PS: I’m sorry for the off topic, but is there an equivalent of the “loop_double” & “loop_halve” shortcuts for the beatjump? I couldn’t find it on 16.5. Mixxx Controls — Mixxx User Manual

Okay, I see. Those are valid requests IMO.
Unfortunately the operating systems keypress repeat configuration is not available in Mixxx (except for lineedits like the search box or tag editors).

Maybe that can be made configurable when someone starts working on a ‘keyboard controller’ preferences page.

Also a valid request I’d say.
I opened a PR to add those controls to the main branch for now, maybe they’ll land in 2.3.1/2, we’ll see.