ME120sc controller MIDI map

Hi. I’ve been trying to map my AVE EzyMix controller, but the jogwheels are something of a stumbling block. Lubuntu recognises it as “ME120sc”, but I’ve not been able to find any manufacturer info’ to speak off. The same controller & interface appears to have been sold under various brands, and mine came bundled with VirtualDJ for PC & Mac. VDj support & forums have been no help whatsoever. I much prefer Mixxx, and I have no desire to run windows on my DJ comp’, let alone purchase a Mac…

If it’s a midi class compliant controller, you can use amidi, aseqdump or mixxx --controllerDebug to see the midi messages.

I believe it is. Lubuntu identifes it as ME120sc, and the audio & MIDI appear to be functional. I’ve been using MIDISnoop on my Lubuntu PC to read it, which shows me the CC & note values, though the controller preset files have some weird jargon-y stuff that I don’t recognise(some sort of hex’ code? 'Got me knackered either way). Thank you. I’ll try those others out once I’m done testing my new keyboard mixer in the studio…