Mixx and Numark NDX500

I bought a Numark NDX500. I don´t know that I need a special Mixer to use the Player from my Laptop. Now a friend told me from “MIXXX”. I tried to test it, but I don´t know what to do, so the I can connect my Numark NDX550 to play CD´s from it to USB connected WIN10- Laptop.
Sorry for my english!

The Numark NDX550 is not (MIDI) compatible to Mixxx, so you only can try to attach it to your computer via USB and check in the Windows sound mixer (don’t know its exact name) if the USB soundcard is recognized and available.

If you see that soundcard and can play sound from the NDX550 in Windows, the chances are good that you can also use it as ‘Vinyl Control’ input device for Mixxx and use its analog signal for Passthrough mode.
For playing regular audio CDs you’ll only need to configure the input devices in Mixxx:

If later on you want to use timecode CDs to control decks in Mixxx you’ll also have to configure those in Preferences > Vinyl Control.

Thanks for answer. The NDX500 ist directly connected via USB. I had tried some Mixxx modifications but up to now no success.

If you see that soundcard and can play sound from the NDX550 in Windows

This is the first step. Make sure it works, then you can proceed to configure Mixxx.