Numark NS6ii

@tapir I have created a fork of mixxx 2.3 but I didn’t want to put my mapping into it until it was a little more polished and I wanted to make sure I read up on the process to make sure I put it in the right place and didn’t mess anything else up.
@hlzhs thank you, I will look at that mapping.

I strongly recommend to develop inside the Mixxx fork from the start and configure automatic code checking: Using Git · mixxxdj/mixxx Wiki · GitHub

That will save much reformatting and cleanup work.

I will make moving my mapping over to the Mixxx fork my top priority.

So I have setup a mixxx fork on my github however i can’t push to it. Every time i try, my pre-commit checks fail with the error
qmllint: could not exec '/usr/lib/qt5/bin/qmllint': No such file or directory
I’ve tried to search the net for solutions, since it seems to me to be an issue with my installation of pre-commit and not the scripting in my mapping. Although, my script is currently a mess so it wouldn’t surprise me if that is actually the problem. But I don’t actually know, so any help is appreciated.

If you changed QML files, you need qmllint installed. It’s a part of the Qt developer tools.

But usually having qmllint is only required when you make QML changes.

Hmmm. Well I’m fairly certain I haven’t changed any QML files. My mapping is just the midi.xml and the accompanying .js script file. I’ll have to double check my code and see if there is anything weird going on and also check if qt-tools is already installed, which I thought it was.
P.s. thanks for the reply @hlzhs