Been a while since the last post but finally the skin is here for you to try it out.
It has evolved pretty much but it is still a beta version so there might be errors.
Tested mostly with MacOS but should look the same with the other OS`s.
If you find an error - tell me. Format is 1280x800-WXGA until.
With Mixxx 1.9 we got the support for external mixers and this is what the skin should be good for.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
Howto install skins
[code] v1.10.0.01 (22/01/2012)
* Use version number scheme for official Mixxx skins that follows the target Mixxx versioning
* Fix: Skin wont crash anymore when loading from within Mixxx 1.10
* Fix: Display tracks duration with Mixxx 1.10
* Fix: Changed stylesheets for tooltip so that they are not cut off anymore on Windows, lp:712718
* Fix: Selected sidebar item’s branch indicator shows wrong color when out of focus, lp:880588
* Feature: Added “ProgressColor” & “ProgressAlpha” for track analysis progress visualization
in waveform overview, lp:803740
* Feature: EmitOnDownPress double-skin connection block replaced with EmitOnPressAndRelease
* Feature: Use “visual_bpm” key instead “bpm” so bpm display does not updates too quickly
* Update: Unify word choice in tooltips, replaces “player” with “deck”, lp:879084
* Added Gain slider for Channels & Master
* Added Mixxx 1.9.1 features:
- Expanded to support 36 hot cues
- Skin uses WidgetGroups positioning now
WidgetGroups allow to make a group of relatively positioned widgets, useful for easy resizing
Public Preview for Mixxx 1.9.x
- added css customisations
Initial Developer Preview for Mixxx 1.9.x[/code]
[size=150]For Mixxx 1.10[/size]
Spartan1280x800-WXGA v1.10.01.zip (67.6 KB)
[size=150]For Mixxx 1.9.x[/size]
Spartan1366x768-WXGA v0.9b.zip (68.3 KB)
Spartan1280x800-WXGA v0.9b.zip (67 KB)