Tracks not starting right

Hi all

Just started using mixxx today setup my timecodes all good besides none of the tracks start from the beginning of the track in absolute mode even though the cue point is set at the start of the track which pretty much renders the whole thing useless any help would be very much appreciated :+1::+1:

Does relative mode work okay?

Yes that works but I want it to be like vinyl mate I don’t get this issue in vdj only in mixxx which is a real shame as absolute mode should mean you put the needle to the start but it doesn’t so makes the software useless in absolute mode :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Where does it start? Before the track or already in the track?
If it‘s before the track, you can set the lead-in time in the settings until it suits your needs. (exept in 2.3, still broken atm, see thread: Serato Timecode CD issues )

Serato cds seem to have a totally different problem…

I’ve managed to sort this issue out by changing the setting from side a to side b very strange I know but it works

But the issue I have now is when trying to cue up the track won’t stay on the cue point so when you push the turntable it sometimes goes before the cue point or it starts a few beats in making it impossible to use the needle isn’t jumping its like the signal is being lost all the time :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I’ve just noticed that when I’m cueing up the timecode signal goes from green when playing to red and breaking up when cueing :cry::cry: