Wiedegabe Listen

Hello, is there a way to create so-called automatic playback lists?
So that all titles that were added XX days ago are displayed to me or all titles that are from the year 2020, etc. …
Possibly that would also be a suggestion for improvement … that you can create such lists.
Similar function e.g. has Media Monkey yes

Hallo, gibt es eine Möglichkeit so genannte Automatische wiedergab listen zu erstellen?
Also das dort alle Titel die vor XX Tage neu hinzugefügt wurden mir angezeigt werden oder alle Titel die aus dem Jahr 2020 sind usw…
Evtl. wäre das ja auch noch ein Verbesserungsvorschlag … das man sich solche Listen anlegen kann.
Ähnliche Funktion z.b. hat Media Monkey ja

hej. the support forum uses english only to make all conversations and solutions available for as many users as possible. If you don’t speak English use an (online) translator.

Re: automatically create playlists with new tracks.
the main Tracks table can be sorted by ‘Date added’.
there is no such auto-add feature,though it can be added if a contributor decides to work on it. you can file a report at Bugs : Mixxx

Mixxx is a DJ application, not a smart radio, so the development focuses on enhancing DJ use cases.

Hello, okay thanks for the answer.
Too bad, because it would also be a DJ Easier to find new titles than endlessly scrolling through the sorted table or to find with the search. Unfortunately I can not program. An intermediate filter would actually be a relief in the one then can search.
The program is but top! Thanks again to the end developers.

Hallo, okay danke für die Antwort.
Schade, da es ja auch einen DJ Leichter fallen würde neue Titel zu finden als endlos durch die sortierte Tabelle zu Scrollen bzw. mit der suche zu finden. Leider kann ich nicht Programmieren. Ein Zwischenfilter wäre eigentlich eine Erleichterung in den man denn suchen kann.
Das Programm ist aber Spitze !! Danke noch mal an die Endwickler.

I use the search bar that is already quite powerful. Look into special filters to find
Special filtering : key, duration, added, dateadded, datetime_added, date_added

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Can you give me an example how to apply this e.g. Recently added.
So I want to see all the titles I added 5 days ago for example.

Danke für die Info.
Kannst du mir ein Beispiel geben wie ich das anwende z.b. Kürzlich hinzugefügt.
Also ich möchte alle Titel sehen die ich vor 5 Tage zum Beispiel hinzugefügt habe.

https://manual.mixxx.org/2.3/en/chapters/library.html#using-search-operators

@Powermen - you need to use the ISO date format in YYYY-MM-DD. So if you wanna search for a concrete day (e.g. the 25th of April) you added tracks into the library then the search field would look like
date_added: 2021-04-25

Addition:
Wow! Just found out that in Germany we have got the DIN 5008 that even makes this ISO format the standard German format and the traditional DD.MM.YYYY is only allowed exceptional if the text is addressed to someone inside Germany.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer super.
Is it also possible that he shows me all from the date until today?

I have tested whether I can enter date_added: > 2021-04-25 but is me then nothing displayed.

Danke für die Antwort super.
Geht es auch das er mir alle anzeigt von dem Datum bis heute?

ich habe getestet ob ich eintragen kann date_added: > 2021-04-25 doch wird mir da denn nichts angezeigt.

@Powermen - no - unfortunately I don’t know how this would be possible but it works is if you leave the day or month away, like:

2021-04 and you would get all tracks added during April.
2021 and you will get all added tracks from this year.

PS: no need to write in German all the time …